Friday, August 15, 2014

FFF - 8/15 - Surrender



Key Phrase: Training
Word Limit: 200
Forbidden Words: Dom, Sub, D/s, pain
Bonus Words:  Who’s your daddy?
Extra Credit:  What have you been trained to do?

---------
I'm waiting.

I'm on my knees in the dark, as you requested.  You said this was your fantasy.  This is how it had to be.  I would never question you.  Not now.

My back is straight, my hands resting on my thighs.  My ass is balanced on my heels.  I can't hear you, but I can feel you.  Your energy is palpable.  My eyes strain, but find nothing.

It's suiting.  I once called you my darkness.  

I want to speak, to reach out, to find you.  I will not.  This is what you asked of me.  What you've been training me for.

Finally, a fingertip grazes my cheek.  Across my lips.  I hear a low sound, between a breath and a moan.  It undoes something deep inside me.  Need rages, hungry and cruel.  It will tear me apart.

I'm still waiting.

I hear something.  A rustle of fabric.  The scrape of your leather belt through your belt loops.  I cannot breathe.  Again, your fingertips brush my cheek.  Across my collarbone.  Against my breasts.  I bite my lip, fighting to stay silent.  

From above come the words I've only read on my screen, the ones that lay me bare.

"You're mine."

--------

An odd direction, but it's the first place I went.  Exactly 200 words today, no bonus words necessary.

As for what I've been trained to do, at home I've been trained to embrace who I am, to ask for what I need, and to relinquish shame.  

By another, I've been trained to surrender, but not to take everything so damn seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Good direction to go in! Very intimate, these characters. Nice!

    ReplyDelete