Friday, August 14, 2015

Echo


I remember
when everything I bared to you
was precious:

          my want, 
          my pussy; 
          my soul

You were the salvation in my darkness,
the one who finally gave...

But now take is all you have
and I have nothing left to give

but a pair of red heels
and a broken string of
tomorrows.

----------------------------

I really loved this picture and wanted to write something sexy and hot.  I'm sorry to say that when I began writing, this is what I found instead.

2 comments:

  1. Never apologize for writing this beautiful, because in the painful truth we find a way forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your comments always mean so much to me. Sometimes a little honesty is the most difficult thing you can post.

      Delete